Nearly Dan Open Air Concert - 'The Spirit & Sound of Steely Dan’
Alexander’s Live Beer Garden
Doors - 6:30pm
Starts prompt - 7:30pm
Please note there will be no tickets available on the door - advance tickets only
We are really excited to welcome Nearly Dan back to Alexander’s for a special open air show in the beer garden. Things will run a little differently to how they have in the past.
- Book your tickets in your total bubble so we know how to safely seat everyone and maximise capacity as tickets for this will be extremely limited.
- Please bring umbrellas, rain coats and warm clothing as we never know what the weather will bring.
- Please remain seated as much as possible and adhere to social distancing when queueing for the bar and toilets.
- Please go to the toilet in your bubble if you can to speed up the queue. Queue 2m apart outside until called in by staff.
- We will only be running an outside bar. Please arrive early enough to get your drinks and take your seats.
Less tribute and more homage, Nearly Dan is saviour to the growing legions of Dan fans, desperate to hear the meticulously crafted grooves and allusive lyrical style of Donald Fagen & Walter Becker. Nearly Dan’s approach is faithful, though not reverential, and relaxed but as tight as their namesakes. They bring their own unique spirit and spontaneous humour to every concert. The 9 piece Nearly Dan promise all the Steely Dan favourites in a two hour-plus show, featuring tracks from the groove of Countdown to Ecstasy to the super cool of celebrated albums The Royal Scam. Aja and Gaucho also featuring Donald Fagen’s classic solo masterpiece “The Nightfly”
A real treat for all music lovers and an unmissable concert for any aspiring musician young or old.
Visit www.nearlydan.co.uk for up-to-the-minute tour news, information, and dates.